Muncle Mikes Custom Bare Metal Hot Wheels
Be aware and make sure you understand this is a piece of art not a new car!
IF THIS ISN’T THE CAR YOU’RE LOOKING FOR JUST ASK! CHANCES ARE WE HAVE IT!
CLEAR ACRYLIC DISPLAY CASE INCLUDED!
ALL OF MUNCLE MIKES CUSTOM CARS ROLL LIKE THEY’RE SUPPOSED TO! PLAY WITH THEM! ROLL THEM!
ALSO… You Can Touch It! There’s No Package To Save, It’s Already Out! WOO HOO! 😉
Each custom is taken apart, cleaned, and all the paint is stripped
- A. Drill the original rivets, not really a rivet just a “smashed” post, on metal based cars
B. No drill heat removal on plastic bottom cars leaving the originalrivets intact
- We carefully disassemble the car and make any repairs it may need
- Strip all the original paint both inside and out. At this point they are bare metal!
- Now we pre-fit the body, windshield, interior, wheels and base so new “rivet” heads can be fabricated for the steel car bottoms. Nail heads are commonly used and look great. If it was a plasticbottom car and heat extraction was used, it pops back together no new rivets required.
- Glue the body back together. Plastic bottoms require the use of a plastic model glue while metal bases receive epoxy.
- After full assembly and proper drying time they’re given a soap and water bath to be ready for their new life!
THESE ARE FINE PIECES OF FULLY FUNCTIONING ART, CHARACTER AND ALL! SEE THE PICTURES MAKE SURE YOU LOVE IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT!
THESE ARE GREAT GIFTS FOR ANYONE! Make sure and sheck out all the – Muncle Mikes Custom Hot Wheels – If you don’t see what you like just ask odds are we have it or can get it and polish that bad boy out for you!
Buy 5 or more and get free shipping. Combine shipping $1 per extra car otherwise sooooo ……