? Custom PAINTED Hot Wheels ? SATIN FLAT Custom Hot Wheels
Each custom is taken apart, cleaned, stripped and repainted with custom AUTOMOTIVE paint!
- No drill heat removal on plastic bottom cars leaving the original rivets intact
- We carefully disassemble the car and make any repairs necessary
- Strip all the original paint both inside and out. At this point they are bare metal and ready to be primed!
- One last cleaning before spray time.
- HIGH QUALITY AUTOMOTIVE SATIN PAINT IS SPRAYED
- The paint is cured in an oven at 170 degrees for 2 hours
- Now we pre-fit the body, windshield, interior, wheels and base to make sure everything is right.
- We glue the body back together! We use a combination of model glue, crazy glue and two part epoxy. Depending on variations.
- After full assembly and proper drying time they’re given a soap and water bath and the final HAND POLISH to be ready for their new life
IF THIS ISN’T THE CAR YOU’RE LOOKING FOR JUST ASK! CHANCES ARE WE HAVE IT!
EVERY MUNCLE MIKES CUSTOM HOT WHEELS COMES WITH A FREE DISPLAY CASE!
THESE ARE GREAT GIFTS FOR ANYONE! Make sure and check out all the – MuncleMikes.com Custom Hot Wheels – If you don’t see what you like just ask odds are we have it or can get it and polish that bad boy out for you!