AMT 1966 Plymouth Barracuda Hemi Under Glass - 1/25 Scale Model Car Kit - Buildable Vintage Cars for Kids and Adults
- BUILD A REPLICA CAR: Nothing is as rewarding as putting together a model American muscle car from scratch. Give it a try with this eye-catching 1966 Plymouth Barracuda. It is designed for skill levels 2 and higher. Paint and cement are not included.
- AUTHENTIC LOOK: Once built, this 1/25 scale stock race car will look exactly like the original, complete with Retooled Hurst mag wheels and decals. One in every 12 kits will be molded in metallic gold instead of white as part of our Katch the Kat Series.
- HIGH-QUALITY COLLECTOR'S ITEM: This is no ordinary Chrysler car model kit; it is a rarity! It is the first time it has been available since the 1960s, and comes in Retro Deluxe reproduction vintage AMT packaging to boot.
- THE PERFECT PRESENT: Don't know what to get dad for his birthday? Or maybe you have an avid hobbyist or collector in your life. This advanced model car kit makes the ideal gift for any occasion!
- TRUST AMT: We are a one-stop shop for hobby-related automobile products. If you are unhappy with your purchase, feel free to send it back within 30 days of receiving it for a full refund.
Details: AMT 1966 Plymouth Barracuda Model Car Kit
What better way to memorialize one of the most iconic muscle cars to ever grace American streets than by building a replica of it from scratch? With this model kit, designed for skill levels 2 and higher, you will put together a gorgeous 1966 Plymouth Barracuda. Retooled Hurst mag wheels and an expanded decal are included, but paint and cement must be purchased separately. The kit comes in Retro Deluxe rare reproduction vintage AMT packaging for an added touch of authenticity.
One in every 12 kits will be molded in gold instead of white as part of our Katch the Kat Series. Don't wait any longer to get this rare model car kit. Order today!
Package Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.5 x 3.7 inches