DIY Hot Wheels Car Kit - 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona SuperBird - Build Your Own Custom Hot Wheels!
DIY Custom Hot Wheels Kit 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona SuperBird Custom Bare Metal Hot Wheels Build Your Own Custom Hot Wheels!
Whether you're a pro builder or looking for something awesome to do with the kids or on your own? This is a great way to start! All the hard work's been done and it's ready for your creative genius!
Paint it how you like! Do things the way you want! It's your Hot Rod to build!
These awesome do it yourself Hot Wheels Kits come ready to paint. When you're done just click them back together with your favorite model glue or rubber cement!
Don't forget to get a nice display case for your finished hot rod!!
This is a 10mm - 12mm wheels size car from the factory
- These awesome custom Hot Wheels kits are stripped and ready to paint. We recommend Dupli-Color automotive paints
- Make sure and get yourself a decal sheet and some custom wheels to go with your hot rod
- The kits are designed to "click together" but you may want to use your favorite model glue for extra hold
- Use the same painting system, scratch fill primer, top coat, clear coat
- Make sure and check out the Hot Wheels how to videos over on our YouTube channel
THERE MAY BE DIFFERENCES IN WHEEL STYLE, INTERIOR COLOR & WINDOW COLOR
YOU ARE 100% GUARANTEED THE CORRECT CAR LISTED
You may also like...
CUSTOM BUILT RUBBER TIRE CLUB These Are REAL WORLD Cars, Trucks and Hot Rods Hand Picked From Your Favorite Manufactures. NO FANTASY CARS! The Rubber Tire Month Club Includes One CUSTOM RUBBER TIRE Car Each Month! Perfect For Collectors & Car Enthusiasts Alike If you have a Hot Wheels fan in your life this is the best gift ever! Our subscriptions work great as gifts or as additions to your current addiction! Hand picked and perfect for every collector new and pro, young and young at heart! AWESOME CARS SWEET WHEELS!