DIY Custom Hot Wheels Car Kit - 1968 Chevy Nova - Build Your Own Custom Hot Wheels
DIY Hot Wheels Kit: 1968 Chevy Nova Custom Bare Metal Hot Wheels Build Your Own Custom Hot Wheels!
Whether you're a pro builder or looking for something awesome to do with the kids or on your own? This is a great way to start! All the hard work's been done and it's ready for your creative genius!
Paint it how you like! Do things the way you want! It's your Hot Rod to build!
These awesome do it yourself Hot Wheels Kits come ready to paint. When you're done just click them back together with your favorite model glue or rubber cement!
This is a 10mm - 12mm wheels size car from the factory
- These awesome custom Hot Wheels kits are stripped and ready to paint. We recommend Dupli-Color automotive paints
- Make sure and get yourself a decal sheet and some custom wheels to go with your hot rod
- The kits are designed to "click together" but you may want to use your favorite model glue for extra hold
- Use the same painting system, scratch fill primer, top coat, clear coat
- Make sure and check out the Hot Wheels how to videos over on our YouTube channel
THERE MAY BE DIFFERENCES IN WHEEL STYLE, INTERIOR COLOR & WINDOW COLOR
YOU ARE 100% GUARANTEED THE CORRECT CAR LISTED
We Also Recommend
DIY Hot Wheels Car Kit - 1963 Chevy II Nova - Build Your Own Custom Hot Wheels!
DIY Custom Hot Wheels Car Kit - 1966 Chevy Nova - Build Your Own Custom Hot Wheels
DIY Hot Wheels Car Kit - 1964 Chevy II Nova Gasser Station Wagon - Build Your Own Custom Hot Wheels!
DIY Custom Hot Wheels Car Kit - 1970 Chevy Chevelle Wagon - Build Your Own Custom Hot Wheels