DIY Hot Wheels Cars - Start Customizing Hot Wheels Your Way! Build Your Own Hot Wheels Cars - Items tagged as "1970 chevelle"
Super easy to build DIY Hot Wheels Kits come ready to paint your own way. If you enjoy customizing and making things, these DIY Hot Wheels Cars are a great way to start! Paint them the way you like, add the wheels you want. Slamming graphics and then just glue and snap them together, Super Easy - Super Fun!!!
IT'S SUPER FUN AND EASY TO DO! GLUE AND PAINT IS ALL YOU NEED!
WATCH THE VIDEO AND SEE WHAT THEY'RE LIKE! GET MORE THEN ONE!
- These awesome custom Hot Wheels kits are stripped and ready to paint. We recommend Dupli-Color automotive paints
- Make sure and get yourself a decal sheet and some custom wheels to go with your hot rod
- The kits are designed to "click together" but you may want to use your favorite model glue for extra hold
- Use the same painting system, scratch fill primer, top coat, clear coat
- Make sure and check out the Hot Wheels how to videos over on our YouTube channel